Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Installing the Fencing Part 2


Monday I have to take Teen Boy to the Dr.  He is given permission to go back to school but has to take it easy.  It really is a sign of how hurt his head is that he is that he is taking it easy at all.  DH and I start working on the fencing and we run out of crimpers. Pioneers didn’t need them so we don’t either!  It isn’t pretty but HOPEFULLY we will not have any problems with tying the wire.

Oldest Daughter offers to help Darling Husband while I take Stick Boy to Cub Scouts and help with homework.  They run out of the special tubing that is supposed to protect the electric wire from the staples or other wires.  DH finds some air line (I am sure it has uses around here I don’t know about) and we use that.  He says it is braided nylon so should last longer than what we were using.  I go out and help them but I am not strong/coordinated enough to twist or tie the wire without help of the special crimpers so Darling/Poor Husband is doing most of it on his own.  About now a neighbor comes out and yells to DH how lucky he is to be married to me. 

We finish again as the sun is setting rushing to feed the cattle and put the sheep in their night enclosure. 
We are confident we will move the cattle tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment