Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The DMV and Broken Fences


I drop 1 child off at Sports Camp, one child off at Band Camp, had bring one child with a limp to the DMV with me.  IT’S HOT! The line is out the door.  After being in line for an hour and 5 minutes we get to the reception desk and I get a phone call.  My oldest Daughter is panicked, dressed for work, and the sheep are tangled in the fence!  I am more than 30 minutes away from her if I leave the DMV NOW.  I have her call her sister for help.  Together they untangle the sheep, put the fence back up and she goes on her way to work.  Hours later I leave the DMV with an appointment to come back later, go home and check the fence.  It isn’t working!  I wiggle the connections and fuss with the solar charger and it starts working again.  Then a few hours later I check it, it has stopped working again.  This time I wiggle the connections nothing happens until I open the lid all the way so the solar part is in the shade.  I don’t understand much about electricity but this doesn’t make sense.  I tell my  husband and he agrees it doesn’t make sense and every time he checks it everything is fine.  This is exactly what happens when I think something is wrong with the car!  

No comments:

Post a Comment