Saturday, August 9, 2014

Missing Tessa

Tessa was a wonderful dog.  
She was Luca’s leader, the two dogs worked together with her seeming to tell Luca what to do. 
Tessa had the energy to play with Dakota long enough to get him good and tired every morning and afternoon. 
She was the sheep’s alarm, if Tessa barked the sheep paid attention often moving closer to her for protection.  The cat’s enjoyed teasing her to the point that I warned the kids if one of our cats ended up dead I wouldn’t be mad at Tessa. 
 Tessa rarely let a human hand rest without her putting her head under it for a scratch.  She was the perfect loving watchful protective dog.  After Tessa died Stick Boy came to me in tears, “Now the only one I have to tell my secrets to is God”.  Tessa will always be missed.  


No comments:

Post a Comment